. Khatra O, …, Pakravan A. A Bibliometric Analysis of the Top Cited Articles in Sports and Exercise Medicine. Orthop J Sports Med. 2021 Jan 22;9(1):2325967120969902.
. Pakravan A. Overtraining and Fatigue Syndrome in Elite Athletes. Intl J Wrestling Sci. 2019 Dec; 9:2: 48-50.
• Pakravan A, Ghazirad M, Fuller B, et al. LDPAQ: Physical Activity Questionnaire for People with Learning Disability. 7th International Society for Physical Activity and Health 2018. 2018 Oct; 15 (10 Suppl 1): S91.
• Shadgan B, Pakravan AH, Hoens A, Reid WD. Contrast Baths, Intramuscular Hemodynamics, and Oxygenation as Monitored by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy. J Athl Train. 2018 Sep 13.
• Pakravan A, Ghazirad M, Fuller B, et al. LDPAQ: Physical Activity Questionnaire for People with Learning Disability. RCPsych Faculty of Psychiatry in Intellectual Disability Conference 2018. Poster presentation and Book of Conference abstracts. 2018.
• Shadgan B, Pakravan A, et al. Zika and Rio Olympic Games. Curr Sports Med Rep. 2016 Jul-Aug;15(4):298-300.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Physical Activity Prescription: A Critical Opportunity to Address a Modiﬁable Risk Factor for the Prevention and Management of Chronic Disease: A Position Statement by the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine. Clin J Sport Med 2016;26:259–265.
• Malliaropoulos N, Lohrer H, Pakravan A, et al. Warm up: 4th Congress of the European College of Sports & Exercise Physicians (ECOSEP) scores goals! Br J Sports Med 2015;49:1543
• Shadgan B, Pakravan AH, Hoens A, Reid WD. Subcutaneous and Intramuscular Hemodynamics and Oxygenation After Cold-Spray Application as Monitored by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy. J Athl Train. 2015 Jun 22.
• Pakravan AH, Jones A. Primary Care Exercise Referral Schemes in Suffolk, England. 5th Conference of WHO HEPA Europe. Poster presentation and Book of conference abstracts. University of Zurich.2014;pp 62.
• Patterson J, Pakravan AH. Exercise Prescription in Osteoarthritis. In: O’Halloran P, Bhugal G eds. Exercise Prescription in Health and Disease: A Series of Cases for Medical Students. Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine.2014;pp 82-8.
• Pakravan AH, West RJ, Hodgkinson DW. Suffolk Show 2011: Prehospital Medical Coverage in a Mass-gathering Event. Prehosp Disaster Med. 2013 Oct;28(5):529-32.
• Haddad B, Pakravan AH, Konan S, Adesida A, Khan W. A systematic review of tissue engineered meniscus strategies: experimental preclinical studies. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2013 May;8(3):222-31.
• Pakravan A. Suffolk Cycle Strategy: Medical and Public Health Evidence (Appendix A). Suffolk County Council. 2014 Jun.
• Pakravan A. Fighting (Physical) Inactivity (3 important conference dates!): Committee of the European College of Sports and Exercise Physicians. BJSM blog. 2014 Aug.
• Pakravan A, Jones A. Exercise Referral Schemes in Primary Care: Where does Sport and Exercise Medicine stand? BJSM blog. 2014 Mar.
• Pakravan A. The ‘ins and outs’ of the sports physician’s role in pre-hospital medical care for mass gatherings. BJSM blog. 2013 Oct.
• Pakravan AH, Cameron E, Fearnhead N, Kirker S. Case Report: A paediatric technique for regaining adult bowel control. Adv Clin Neurosci Rehab. 2013 Mar 15.
• Pakravan A. How does a clinician know what’s in the athlete’s best interest? An Olympic Experience. BJSM blog. 2012 Aug.
• Pakravan A. Essential sport psychology skills for elite athletes. In: Sports Medicine Guide for elite national athletes taking part in Busan Asian Games. National Olympic Committee of Iran. 2002
• Pakravan A. Reducing Pain in Outpatient Procedures. The First National Pain Congress, Tehran. Booklet of the Congress proceedings.2000.