Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, measures have been put in place for remote and telephone consultations. Face to face consultations, assessments, scans, and treatments are still available; however, to ensure continuity of care in a safe environment, clients will be required to complete a health screening form prior to attending the appointment, and are expected to wear a face mask during the consultation. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are available for both self funded and private health insurance clients. The following prices are only as a guide and based on self-pay fees. Prices for other specific procedures are available upon request. Different medical insurer fee schedules can vary. Dr Pakravan is Fee Assured under Bupa, AXA PPP, Vitality, WPA, AVIVA, Cigna and Aetna Global private medical insurance policies.
|Initial Consultation (for each separate presentation): 30-40 mins||£265|
|Follow up Consultation: 20 mins||£202|
|Diagnostic Ultrasound||£238 (+ relevant consultation fee)|
|Ultrasound guided injection||£350 (+ relevant consultation fee)|
|Ultrasound guided Sacroiliac Joint injection||£427 (+ relevant consultation fee)|
|Shockwave Therapy per session: 30 mins||£300 (inclusive of consultation)|
For bookings and further information:
- Bupa Centre, Canary Wharf, Crossrail Station and Retail Mall, Unit 20, Level Zero, 1 Crossrail Place, Canary Wharf London E14 5AR
- Closest Tube / DLR Station: Canary Wharf Parking: Canada Square T: 020 7256 2462 E: email@example.com
Fess are available upon request and can vary depending on the nature, size, duration and other specific characteristics of the event. Services include consultancy and advisory for planning appropriate level of medical cover, acting as the Medical Director to oversee medical organisation for the event, providing medical cover for specific event or game, providing medical cover for a team or individual athletes, and more.
For further information:
TRAINING AND EDUCATION:
Dr Pakravan has an impressive portfolio of lectures and educational activities. Teaching and keynote sessions can be organised upon request and include
- Basic Life Support and Resuscitation training for organisations, small groups and individuals tailored to specific requirements.
- Physical activity, life style, wellbeing, and workplace health
- Musculoskeletal, Postural, joint and soft tissue health and presentations
- Individualised planning and preparation for specific sporting events
For further information: