Dr Pakravan has an impressive portfolio of lectures as an international speaker at iconic venues such as Parc des Princes, and Camp Nou amongst others.
Some of the more recent lectures, presentations and public speaking sessions:
- Jan 2020 Speaker, Epidemiology of ACL injuries in Elite Athletes, KINESPORT Symposium, Parc des Princes (Paris Saint-Germain FC), Paris
- Nov 2019 Scientific Faculty, Speaker, and meetings Chair, 6th ECOSEP Congress, INSEP, Paris
- Oct 2019 Speaker and workshop, Mat-side medical cover, World Wrestling Team Physician Course, Budapest
- Oct 2019 Speaker, Overtraining Syndrome in Elite Athletes, World Wrestling Medicine Conference, Budapest
- Oct 2018 Oral Poster presentation, LDPAQ, 7th International Society for Physical Activity and Health (ISPAH) Congress, London.
- May 2018 Speaker, Creating a foundation for elite performance and innovation, London Sports Performance Data & Fan Engagement Summit
- May 2018 Speaker, Medical cover for elite sporting events & competitions, Elite Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Expo, London ExCel.
- Jan 2018 Speaker, Role of Physical Activity in mental health; Joint Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire LD Academic Programme, Prospect Park Hospital, Reading.
- Dec 2017 5th ECOSEP Congress and FIFA Update, Dubai: Faculty Member and Keynote Speaker; Workshop on physical activity
Chair of Assessment of Lower limb injuries; Chair of Sports field emergencies; Panel member on Challenges of working as a team physician
- 2016 – 17 External Lecturer / OSCE Examiner, Queen Mary University of London, SEM MSc programme
- Aug 2017 Keynote Speaker, Functional Training Course, National Strength & Conditioning Association of Iran
- Jul 2017 Speaker, 6th Podiatric Sports Medicine Conference, Royal College of Physicians, London
- Aug 2016 Speaker: Physical Activity interventions, GSK Human Performance Lab, GSK Headquarters London
- Jun 2016 Speaker: Challenges of Physical activity implementation, Queen Mary University of London special symposium
- Dec 2015 Speaker: SEM Specialist Training issues, SEM Faculty Scientific Meeting, Tehran University of Medicine
- Dec 2015 Speaker: Organisation of Medical Service in Elite Sport AND Screening for elite athletes, Intl. Symposium of Elite Athletic Performance, University of Tehran
- Nov 2015 Speaker: Sports on the Field Trauma Emergencies, British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine (BASEM/FSEM) Annual Conference, Cardiff
- Oct 2015 Faculty & Keynote Speaker, 4th ECOSEP Congress, Camp Nou, FC Barcelona, Spain.
- Oct 2015 Abstract for Oral presentation: Use of recovery strategies in elite Badminton players. 4th Congress of the European College of Sport and Exercise Physicians, Barcelona, Spain.
- May 2015 Rheumatology Dept. Education meeting. Physical Activity & Rheumatology, Addenbrookes Cambridge University Hospital
- Nov 2014 Speaker, Physical Activity: A healthcare perspective, University College Suffolk, Scientific Seminar Series
- Nov 2014 Keynote Speaker and Hip injuries workshop. ECOSEP trainee conference 2014, Queen Mary University of London.
- Oct 2014 Medical Grand Round presentation, Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing, Addenbrookes Cambridge University Hospital
- Sep 2014 Guest Speaker, Fighting Physical Inactivity, 16th Annual Scientific Conference in Sport and Exercise Medicine, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Aug 2014 Poster presentation, 5th Conference of WHO-HEPA Europe, University of Zurich
- Jun 2014 Speaker, Leadership Workshop: Suffolk Insights-data interpretation and planning for sport and physical activity; Suffolk Most Active County Board.
- May 2014 Expert advisor, Debate on Current Issues in Sport and Exercise Science; Sport and Exercise Science programme; University of Suffolk
- Dec 2013 Public Health Directorate CPD teaching; Medical Coverage for London Olympics (Organisation and challenges); Public Health Suffolk
- Nov 2013 Grand Round; Medical Coverage for London Olympics (Clinical challenges); Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Jan 2013 Cambridge University Medical Students’ Sports Medicine Society lecture: Field of Play Sport Medicine Physician; Addenbrookes Cambridge University Hospital